Bouncing Back – Together!
Click here to join us on Zoom.
UUCCH is a resilient congregation, bouncing back from all the challenges of the past few years, continuing to strengthen this loving community in covenant and commitment. In a changing world, we continue to discover the depth and breadth of our Unitarian Universalist faith, building and investing in the future.
UUCCH is open for Sunday service in person for those vaccinated and boosted if eligible, masks are recommended (N95, KN95, KF94), and are available at the door.
We follow these periodically updated guidelines both for Sunday services and for other gatherings. Please do not attend UUCCH events if you test positive, are symptomatic or have been in contact with a COVID positive person within the previous five days.
We continue to offer virtual services each Sunday at 10:15am, and many of our other groups and activities are meeting virtually, or in dual platform.
Our long driveway up to the congregation is lined with beautiful trees welcoming you to our campus.
March Split Plate - Alice Paul Institute
This month’s plate collection will be split evenly between UUCCH and the Alice Paul Institute. All cash, and checks, and online/text giving, unless indicated for some other purpose (e.g. Stewardship) will be divided.
The mission of the Alice Paul Institute is to honor the legacy of Alice Paul’s work for gender equality through education and leadership development. Founded in 1984, today the organization continues to educate and empower girls and young women to view themselves as leaders, encourage civic engagement, preserve Alice Paul's birthplace and childhood home, Paulsdale, and advocate for the passage of the ERA which, when enshrined in the U.S. Constitution, will give legal and lasting equal protections to people of all genders.
Click here to learn more about our hopes and dreams for the church and surrounding community in the near future.
- Board Reflection for March 26,2023 March 28, 2023
- Book Study Scheduled for June and into July March 27, 2023
- Blog Post on Covenant March 21, 2023
- Board Reflection for February 19, 2023 February 27, 2023
- Board of Trustees Recognition, March 2023- Covid Task Force February 27, 2023
- COVID-19 Safety Guidelines (Updated February 21, 2023) February 23, 2023
- CALL FOR DELEGATES – UUA General Assembly June 21-25, 2023 February 2, 2023
- Board Reflection for Sunday, January 22, 2023 January 27, 2023
- Board Recognition February, 2023 – Fellowship Groups January 23, 2023
- Board Reflection for Sunday, January 15, 2023 January 17, 2023