Join in person or click here to join us on Zoom.
Today we wear orange to remember those who have been affected by gun violence. We mourn the devastating loss of lives and the impact on families and communities. We work for change and invite others to join us.
UUCCH is open for Sunday service in person for those vaccinated and boosted if eligible, masks are recommended (N95, KN95, KF94), and are available at the door.
We follow these periodically updated guidelines both for Sunday services and for other gatherings. Please do not attend UUCCH events if you test positive, are symptomatic or have been in contact with a COVID positive person within the previous five days.
We continue to offer virtual services each Sunday at 10:15am, and many of our other groups and activities are meeting virtually, or in dual platform.
Our long driveway up to the congregation is lined with beautiful trees welcoming you to our campus.
June Split Plate - CeaseFire NJ
This month’s plate collection will be split evenly between UUCCH and CeaseFire NJ. All cash, and checks, and online/text giving, unless indicated for some other purpose (e.g. Stewardship) will be divided.
Ceasefire NJ, a Project of the Princeton-based Peace Action Education Fund, has had an active year since last June. We continue to host monthly Zoom meetings to coordinate key gun violence prevention groups across NJ. We supported legislative passage and press support of seven new gun safety bills signed into law on July 5; and a bill to regulate Concealed Carry of Firearms after the Supreme Court ruling that loosened regulations nationally, was signed into law on December 22. The Project is funded on a bare-bones basis. With your support, we can continue such high impact organizing for another year. https://www.peacecoalition.org/campaigns/ceasefire.html
Click here to learn more about our hopes and dreams for the church and surrounding community in the near future.
- Board of Trustees Recognition June 2023- Lifespan Faith Engagement Team May 30, 2023
- Local Juneteenth Events 2023 May 30, 2023
- Board Reflection for May 21, 2023 May 23, 2023
- Connection Affirmation on Covenant – May 7, 2023 May 9, 2023
- Paula’s Perspective – May 9, 2023 May 9, 2023
- Board of Trustees Recognition, May 2023- Policy Work Group May 4, 2023
- Board of Trustees Recognition, April 2023- Stewardship May 4, 2023
- Board Reflection for April 23, 2023 April 24, 2023
- April 2023 Split Plate Organizations April 5, 2023
- Board Reflection for March 26,2023 March 28, 2023