As this new year unfolds, we see signs of hope that we may emerge from a time of challenge and loss for ourselves, for our families, our community, our society and the world. What are the skills, the gifts, the commitments that can help us gain deeper understanding and reconciliation in our interdependent world?
UUCCH Remains Virtual During the Pandemic
Our Arboretum and outdoor labyrinth remain open; visitors must wear masks and maintain safe distance. To receive our Tuesday and Friday e-newsletters with schedules and details, complete the form at uucch.org/visitor.
The Latest LFE Catalog is Now Available!
January Split Plate – Majoda Stables
Majoda Stables was established in 1992 by Diane Baker-Hallowell. We offered riding lessons to students of all ages and abilities. Our therapeutic riding program evolved out of the regular riding program. In order to provide better services for our students, we became a PATH, International center and recently became a NJ non-profit 501 (c) (3). [Read more…]
Online Art Gallery – Winter 2021
COW’s January Donation Drive
- Press Release: UUCCH Endorses Impeachment Call on White Supremacy Roots January 20, 2021
- Staff Blogs: Paula’s Perspectives – January 2021 January 12, 2021
- Join other UUs at the New Day Rising Workshop (Virtual) January 12, 2021
- Big Bang Holiday Poem January 5, 2021
- Last Week in Renovation (Update 7) January 5, 2021
- January 2021 Donation Drive for Joseph’s House January 5, 2021
- January 2021 Split Plate – Majoda Stables January 1, 2021
- Staff Blogs: Paula’s Perspectives – December 2020 December 29, 2020
- Winter/Spring 2021 Lifespan Faith Engagement Catalog Released December 26, 2020
- Online Art Gallery – Winter 2021 December 22, 2020