Join in person or click here to join us on Zoom.
In the spirit of Yom Kippur, we explore the practice of repentance and repair. Rabbi Danya Ruttenberg says “Before we even understand what repentance is, we’re instructed to name, out loud, the harm that we have caused.” Let us engage together in healing the harms that have divided us.
UUCCH is open for Sunday service in person for those vaccinated and boosted if eligible, masks are recommended (N95, KN95, KF94), and are available at the door.
We follow these periodically updated guidelines both for Sunday services and for other gatherings. Please do not attend UUCCH events if you test positive, are symptomatic or have been in contact with a COVID positive person within the previous five days.
We continue to offer virtual services each Sunday at 10:15am, and many of our other groups and activities are meeting virtually, or in dual platform.
Our long driveway up to the congregation is lined with beautiful trees welcoming you to our campus.
September Split Plate - Camden Area Health Education Center
This month’s plate collection will be split evenly between UUCCH and Camden Area Health Education Center. All cash, and checks, and online/text giving, unless indicated for some other purpose (e.g. Stewardship) will be divided.
Camden Area Health Education Center (AHEC) has served over 800,000 of the nation’s poorest and most disenfranchised citizens since its inception in 1978. Camden AHEC is a community-based organization (CBO) founded in the City of Camden whose mission is to improve the health of the community through education, advocacy, and partnerships. http://www.camden-ahec.org/
Click here to learn more about our hopes and dreams for the church and surrounding community in the near future.
- Board of Trustees September Recognition: Lee Phillips & Christine Denario September 1, 2023
- Board Reflection for August 20, 2023 August 28, 2023
- Board of Trustees Recognition August 2023- Arboretum Work Group August 1, 2023
- Response to Plano, TX bombing – July 2023 July 28, 2023
- Board Reflection for July 16, 2023 July 17, 2023
- Contract Minister Search Team – July 2023 Update July 3, 2023
- Board of Trustees Recognition July 2023- Music Ministry June 30, 2023
- Blog – Cheryl Duncan-Hein on Target and Pride June 27, 2023
- Board of Trustees Recognition June 2023- Lifespan Faith Engagement Team May 30, 2023
- Local Juneteenth Events 2023 May 30, 2023