The Secular UU group is the newest of the many diverse religious perspectives possible within the framework of our Unitarian Universalist faith. This activity was started at UUCCH in February 2005. It's major thrust is best described by the group's statement of purpose:
Secular UU Statement of Purpose:
Secular- pertaining to the present world and giving attention to this life;
As Secular UUs:
1. We find spiritual meaning in our relationship with ourselves, each other and our
2. We value UUCCH as a fully non-creedal church;
3. We retain wonder toward that which is unknown or unknowable.
1. We will work to ensure peace and sanctuary for those of all beliefs;
2. We will establish a forum for discussion of ethical, moral and spiritual issues;
3. We will be a visible and active presence in UUCCH.
We meet regularly for discussion of topics selected in advance on the first Tuesday of every month during the church year (except for July and August) from 7:00 until 8:30 PM in the Horsch Room.
Questions or Comments? Complete the Contact Us form.