We have a diverse set of classes and offerings for all stages of Adult Engagement, including specific offerings for Young Adults (18-40) and Older Adults (over 60). As UUs, we know that ongoing development is a core belief. We offer a variety of engagement opportunities including interactive classes, discussion groups, book studies, body practices, and more.
We offer classes that are ongoing, as well as one-time experiences. All of our offerings are designed to support your ongoing faith development.
We hope you will take a chance to explore our classes and programs!
You can view the current catalog of classes HERE.
Not all classes require pre-registration. But for some classes, we hope to have an idea of who might be attending. Here are the current registrations:
- WHAT ABOUT THESE WORDS? - Jan. 11, 9-12pm
- NEW CONNECTIONS - Jan. 19, 12-2pm
- EXPLORING UU IDENTITY - Jan. 26, Feb. 2, 9, 16, 4-7pm
- LEARNING, UNLEARNING, RE-LEARNING - Feb. 22, 8:30 - 1pm
- COMMON READ DISCUSSION GROUP - Feb. 23, Mar. 1, Mar. 8
- PREACHER IN YOU - Mar. 7, Mar. 28, Apr. 18
- REVOLUTIONARY AGREEMENTS - Mar. 15, 1-5pm
- IN THE WORDS OF AN IMMIGRANT - 2nd Sundays
- TMI (The Monroe Institute) MEDITATION - ongoing Tuesday evenings
- APPRECIATIVE INTERVIEW - Spring 2020
- END OF LIFE PLANNING - Spring 2020
If you have an idea for a future class, please click here for our class suggestion form.